All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner
New Autoclave: All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Manufacturer: All American Canner
CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING: (800) 510-8546
OUR 100% GENUINE GUARANTEE:
We DO NOT sell 3rd party or "OEM Replacement" Brands. These are inferior and may cause your warranty to void.
The All American 921 is from a line of pressure canners that offer the safest method for domestic canning. We recommend pressure canning as the most effective way to can meat, fish, fowl, and all greens. This All American pressure canner has the capability wanted for getting ready huge quantities of meals and pressure cooking less expensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a brief time. Handiest All American strain Canners feature an exceptional, precision machined "metal-to-metallic" sealing system. Nice action clamping locks align the quilt to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is worried, the quilt is always without problems opened and closed.
The All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 12 1/4 inches
Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 inches
Overall Height - 15 3/8 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed